- X. Zhu, K. Li, P. Zhang, J. Zhu, J. Zhang, C. Tian and S. Liu, “Implementation of dispersion-free slow acoustic wave propagation and phase engineering with helical-structured metamaterials”, Nature Communications, 7, 11731, 2016.
- X. Shi, H. Shu, J. Zhu, X. Wang, L Dong, L. Zhao, S. Liang and R. Liu “Research on wave bandgaps in a circular plate of radial phononic crystal”, International Journal of Modern Physics B, 30, 1650162, 2016.
- X. Zhu, H. Ramezani, C. Shi, J. Zhu & X. Zhang3, “PT-Symmetric Acoustics”, Physical Review X, 4, 031042, 2014.
- P. Zhang, T. C. Li, J. Zhu, X. Zhu, S. Yang, Y. Wang, X. Yin & X. Zhang, “Generation of acoustic self-bending and bottle beams by phase engineering”, Nature Communications, 5, 4316, 2014.
- J. Zhu, Y. Chen, X. Zhu, F. Garcia-Vidal, X. Yin, W. Zhang and X. Zhang, “Acoustic rainbow trapping”, Scientific Reports, 3, 1728, 2013.
- Z. Dong, J. Zhu, X. Yin, J. Li, C. Lv and X. Zhang, “All-optical Hall effect by the dynamic toroidal moment in a cavity-based metamaterial“, Physical Review B, 87, 245429, 2013.
- Z. Dong, J. Zhu, J. Rho, J. Li, C. Lv, X. Yin and X. Zhang, “Optical toroidal dipolar response by an asymmetric double-bar metamaterial“, Applied Physics Letters, Vol.101, 144105, 2012.
- Z. Dong, P. Ni, J. Zhu, X. Yin and X. Zhang, “Toroidal dipole response in a multifold double-ring metamaterial“, Optics Express, Vol. 20, 12, 2012.
- Z. Dong, P. Ni, J. Zhu and X. Zhang, “Transparency window for the absorptive dipole resonance in a symmetry-reduced grating structure”, Optics Express, Vol. 20, 7, 2012.
- J. Zhu, J. Christensen, J. Jung, L. Martin-Moreno, X. Yin, L. Fok, X. Zhang and F. J. Garcia-Vidal, “A holey-structured metamaterial for acoustic deep-subwavelength imaging“, Nature Physics, Vol. 7, 52, 2011.
- J. Zhu, W. Cao, B. Jiang, D. S. Zhang, H. Zheng, Q. Zhou and K. K. Shung, “Nano-structured TiO2 Film Fabricated at Room Temperature and Its Acoustic Properties”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 41, 16, 2008.
- J. Zhu and W. Cao, “Ultrasonic Wave Propagation in Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors Structure Containing Cracks”, Materials Evaluations, Vol. 65, 1135, 2007.
- F. M. Wang, H. Liu, T. Li, S. M. Wang, S. Zhu, J. Zhu and W. Cao, “Highly Confined Energy Propagation in a Gap Waveguide Composed of Two Coupled Nanorod Chains”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 91, 133107, 2007.
- J. Zhu and W. Cao, “Ultrasonic Attenuation and Velocity Changes in Multilayer Structures Containing Multiple Delaminations”, Materials Evaluations, Vol. 64, 417, 2006.
- Z. Dong, S. Zhu, H. Liu, J. Zhu and W. Cao, “Numerical Simulations of Negative-index Refraction in Wedge-shaped Metamaterials”, Physical Review E., Vol. 72, 2005.
- T. Liu, J. Zhu, “Acoustic rainbow trapping through perforated structures”, 23rd International Congress on Sound & Vibration, 2016.
- J. Zhu, W. Cao, B. Jiang, D. S. Zhang, H. Zheng, Q. Zhou and K. K. Shung, “P3K-2 Fabrication and Characterization of Nanocrystalline TiO2-Polymer Composite Matching Layers”, IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings, 2007.
- J. Li, Z. Liang, J. Zhu and X. Zhang, “Anisotropic Metamaterials for Transformation Acoustics and Imaging”, in Acoustic Metamaterials: Negative Refraction, Imaging, Lensing and Cloaking (Springer Series in Materials Science), R. V. Craster, S. Guenneau, eds., Springer, 2013.